Are you searching to get rid of the embarrassment of missing teeth?
Are you looking for a solution to your missing teeth?
Dr. Balwan Singh at Basai Chowk, Gurgaon, can help you with dental bridge treatment for your missing teeth at an affordable cost.
Why choose Dr. Balwan Singh for dental bridges?
Dr. Balwan Singh is one of the best dentist in basai chowk, Gurgaon, and the most famous dentists in Basai Chowk, Gurgaon. He is a very talented and highly knowledgeable dentist who has 12+ years of experience in dentistry. Our doctor has performed numerous complex dental surgeries till today. He is very friendly with his patients and understands their requirements very well.
We at Dr. Balwan Singh’s dental clinic aim to provide you ultimate satisfaction after your treatment. At first, diagnose your problem thoroughly. Only then we advise you of the most appropriate treatment. All our treatment procedures, along with treatment tools, are as per the most modern medical requirements.
Amongst all our teeth replacement treatments, tooth bridge is very famous among our patients. So, do not waste your valuable time feeling unhappy due to your missing teeth. Visit us for the best dental bridge cost near you in Gurgaon.
What is a dental bridge?
Missing teeth is an issue that is very common among everybody. If you are suffering from missing teeth problem, a dental bridge can solve your problem. A dental bridge helps you to close the gap in your teeth.
Dental bridges are false teeth, which are known as pontic. We place it on either side of the gap or by the abutment teeth. We prepare dental bridges with porcelain, alloys, gold, and a combination of these materials. It blends with your natural teeth very perfectly.
What are the various types of dental bridges?
Mainly four types of dental bridges are available for you. These are-
- Conventional bridges: Conventional bridges are the most prevalent type of dental bridge available for you. We use ceramic or porcelain fused to metal to make this type of dental bridge.
- Cantilever bridges: We place this type of bridge when adjacent teeth are available on only one side of the missing teeth. We do not prefer cantilever bridges for the back of your mouth. Because it puts too much pressure on the adjacent teeth. Hence, it can dame your natural teeth also. Whereas, we recommend a cantilever dental bridge for your front teeth.
- Maryland bonded bridges- These bridges are mainly resin-bonded. We use porcelain, plastic, or metal fused porcelain to make these types of dental bridges.
- Implant support bridges: These types of bridges are beneficial for dental implants. We place implant support bridges on your metal dental implants.
All of these dental bridges again are of two different types. These are as follows-
- Fixed bridges: It is a kind of dental bridge that is set in your mouth permanently.
- Temporary bridges: You can remove this type of bride according to your wish. You can change them also when you want to change them.
The procedure of dental bridges treatment:
Dental bridge treatment requires more than one session to complete. The process is as follows-
- Preparation of your abutment teeth in a surgical way.
- Taking impressions of your teeth for making your dental bridges.
- Making pontic and crown in the dental laboratory.
- Placing the newly constructed dental bridges for you.
- Doing adjustment and rectification of your bridges in your mouth.
- Cementing your dental bridges for a permanent fixing.
Cost of dental bridge:
We at Dr. Balwan Singh’s dental clinic charge comparatively less price for all our dental treatments. Your implant bridge or dental bridge is also not different. Contact us for the exact cost of your dental bridge treatment. Remember that the price depends upon various factors like your requirements, condition of your teeth, etc.
Let us see the benefits of dental bridges:
The benefits of dental bridges are as follows-
- It fixes your missing teeth problem permanently.
- Your ability to chew food will increase.
- The treatment maintains the shape of your face.
- You will get rid of gum pain and headache as the pressure while chewing will be adequately distributed.
- It prevents your remaining teeth from damage.
- You will experience a beautiful smile with full confidence.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. Can dental bridge hurt?
Dental bridge generally does not hurt. Because Dr. Balwan Singh in Basai Chowk, Gurgaon uses local anesthesia before starting the treatment.
Q. How long does a dental bridge last?
A dental bridge is a long-lasting solution for your missing teeth. It depends upon how you take care of your dental bridges. However, these implant bridges last for 5 to 10 years on average.
Q. Can people identify any difference between my natural teeth and implant bridge teeth?
It is impossible to identify the difference between your natural teeth and artificial teeth. We make dental bridges keeping all of your aesthetic requirements in mind.