Are you looking for Teeth whitening treatment?
Well, you are in the best place. Dr. Balwan Singh provides the best teeth cleaning treatment in Basai Chowk, Gurgaon, at an affordable cost. Dr. Balwan Singh has established this dental clinic to provide the most advanced dental treatments to all.
Our dentist Dr. Balwan Singh is the best dentist in basai chowk, Gurgaon with more than 12 years of work experience in this field. To date, he has performed thousands of complex dental treatments successfully. Dr. Balwan Sing listens to his patient’s problems with due care. He addresses all of his patient’s concerns with explanations in a friendly manner.
We at Dr. Balwan Singh’s Dental Clinic are always careful about our patients’ safety at first. All of our treatment methods and equipment are of international medical standard. We aim to provide you a holistic treatment for your overall oral hygiene. Visit us to get the best teeth cleaning treatment.
What should you expect during teeth cleaning treatment?
Teeth cleaning is a procedure that is highly advisable to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Your mouth is the entry point of numerous germs in your body. Along with this, when you eat, your food sticks into your teeth and gums. It stays there and helps bacteria to grow over there. As a result, you develop plaque and tartar in your teeth, leading to cavity formation.
You will require half an hour to one hour to complete this treatment. We at our dental clinic, use professional tools and techniques to perform the treatment. Hence, you will get the desired appearance of your teeth.
Let us understand the procedure:
The teeth cleaning treatment procedure includes the following steps-
- Examination: Examination is compulsory to understand the situation of your teeth and gum. It helps us to advise you on the best way of treatment. We use a small mirror to check the condition of your teeth and gums.
- Plaque and tarter removing: We use a scaler to eradicate the plaque and tartar around your gum line and between the teeth. While using the scaler, there will be scrapping noise, which is very typical. The requirement of time for removing tartar and plaque depends on the quantity of tartar in your mouth.
- Polishing: After this, your teeth will require polishing. We use an electronic brush and gritty toothpaste to polish your teeth. It removes any stains from your teeth.
- Flossing: We provide expertized dental flossing. It will remove any potential problem between your teeth and any leftover plaque or gritty toothpaste.
- Rinsing: Now, you require to rinse out your mouth. It is necessary after every dental session.
- Application of fluoride: The application of fluoride is the last step of your teeth cleaning process. It will work as a protection shield for your teeth against the cavity for several months. You can choose the flavor of fluoride gel also.
What is the cost of teeth cleaning?
Your teeth cleaning cost will range from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 2500. But this price may vary according to the seriousness of your teeth and your requirements. It will be best if you book an appointment with to know the total cost.
What are the benefits of teeth cleaning treatment?
Improper oral hygiene can lead to severe illnesses. Brushing and flossing are compulsory to prevent these illnesses. Yet, these are not always enough. So, you need to make an appointment with us to have teeth cleaning treatment. Here are a few benefits of teeth cleaning treatment.
- The treatment will help you to get rid of the stains which are causing discoloration to your teeth.
- You will get a brighter and whiter smile.
- It will prevent gum disease from occurring, which may lead to tooth loss.
- Routine cleaning not only helps to maintain your oral hygiene, but it can also detect some severe diseases like oral cancer at the initial stage during the session.
- Regular cleaning of your teeth reduces the chance of gum disease. Eventually, it reduces potential heart attacks and strokes.
- Professional teeth cleaning is the best technique to get rid of bad breath.
- Healthier and brighter teeth will help you to increase your confidence.
What are the side effects of teeth cleaning treatment?
Though the treatment is safe and long-lasting yet, you may suffer from a few side effects also. These are-
- Increased sensitivity of your teeth
- Reddish gum and a little gum bleeding
- Numbness in your gums
- Increased gaps between the teeth after removing food particles
Frequently asked questions:
Q. How can I get rid of all the side effects of teeth cleaning treatment at home?
There are specific ways that can help you to get rid of side effects. These are-
- Gargling with warm salted water
- Using desensitized toothpaste
- Using anti-microbial mouthwashes
- Regular brushing and flossing
Q. Who is the best candidate for teeth cleaning treatment?
Everybody can avail of the teeth cleaning treatment at least once a year. There is no limitation with age for the treatment at Dr. Balwan’s clinic at Basai Chowk, Gurgaon.
Q. What is the post-treatment procedure to follow?
You can return to your regular life right after the treatment. Now you should follow the general oral hygiene at your home.
Q. Is teeth cleaning give you a permanent result?
No, it does not give you a permanent result. Depending upon what you eat, you will require repeat sessions of treatment.